Refrigeration and cooling is essential to the food and beverage industry. Because of the seasonal nature of the industry, rental is often a cost-effective solution.
Fruit processing plants, farms, wineries, breweries, food-storage facilities and food processors across South Africa use Aggreko’s temporary power, heating and refrigeration services.
What can Aggreko do for you?
- Increase production at your facility during times of peak demand
- Improve the quality of products by regulating facility temperature
- Engineer bespoke cooling and heating solutions for optimising plant performance
- Help you plan for contingency during maintenance, keeping your facility in production
Hire refrigeration solutions for:
- Additional cooling capacity during peak seasons
- Temporary cooling and ventilation of cold storage produce, dairy or meat products
- Additional capacity for planned or unplanned shutdowns
- Chiller or cooling tower capacity supplement or augmentation
- Dry ice blasting for food packaging or processing
- Temporary cooling and ventilation to improve staff working conditions
- Industrial dehumidification of work areas or for drying food products
- Temperature control for fermentation processes, defoaming, defloculation of suspensions.
- Rice and grain chilling
- Suspended animation of flowers or fruits
- Temporary cooling and ventilation for mushroom farms
- Wet corn milling
Contact us today to learn how our rental solutions can help your business.