- Comfort cooling and ventilation for underground sites
- Increase temperatures to increase worker productivity underground in winter
- Minimise cooling tower downtime
- Decrease rod plant furnace cool down period
- Lower water temperatures in the bag mill loop during summer months
- Decrease anode vessel cool down time to begin repair
- Increase refractory lining quality by controlling temperature and humidity
- Increase large motor capacity during high ambient conditions
Maintain Mine Productivity and Safety
Additional services include up-front engineering with on-site care and maintenance support, in line with mining standards and regulations.
Our rental equipment is designed and delivered to industry ISO 9001 standards, and to international QHSE standards.
Aggreko has successfully supported many mines over short and long term durations, covering exploration, feasibility, planned expansions, breakdowns, shutdowns and tailored capacities throughout the mine life cycle.
To find out more, send us your rental enquiry.