Aggreko provides rental power generation services for the utility industry. Offering turnkey solutions to solve the most demanding capacity, disaster recovery and performance issues, utility companies rely on Aggreko for dependable temporary power 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Whatever the reason for power shortage, Aggreko power plants are a cost-effective solution which enables customers to hire the power they need for as long as they need it.
Our applications supporting the utility sector include:
- Supplementing the grid to overcome generation capacity constraints
- Seasonal peak during periods of increased demand
- Temporary power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages
- Power for remote areas not yet connected to the grid
- Power for construction and commissioning a new power plant
- Load banks for testing generators and power systems
- Transmission and distribution support to achieve rural electrifications through network extension
- Efficient and reliable diesel power generation or gas power generation packages
- Modular equipment design from 5MW to 160MW operating at all common utility voltages, from 3.3kV to 63kV
At Aggreko, we understand the needs of the utility sector. Our equipment and services have been developed to rapidly deliver reliable and flexible power and strategically located service centres allow us to commission power plants quickly and efficiently.
Send us your rental enquiry today to find out how Aggreko can help your business.